Due to rapid growth Rare Digital Marketing is looking for an experienced PPC Manager to join the team. We are looking for someone who can develop our client’s paid search, display and paid social campaigns.
As the PPC manager, you will be responsible for auditing, setting up, managing and optimising campaigns across multiple countries, as well as creating reports, speaking with the clients and developing new ideas.
We are looking for someone with experience in managing PPC campaigns, who is a self-starter, great with numbers and eager to develop their career.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing paid search campaigns, including customer and keyword research, writing text ads and building out campaigns to best practice.
- Ongoing management & optimising of campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, testing and general hygiene.
- Updating reports and analysing performance, offering suggestions on improvements and new ideas.
- Reporting performance and ideas to the Managing Director, as well as updating other internal teams on the performance of PPC campaigns.
- Hands-on PPC experience.
- Experienced with Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Analytics.
- Good attention to detail.
- Great with numbers.
- Good written, analytical & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Agency experience.
- Experience of working on retail PPC campaigns.
- Social ads experience.
- Client-facing experience.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 based on length of service.
- Opportunity to work with an experienced team.
- Company pension
- Friendly and informal positive team environment
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, no agencies.
RDM Supports Fellow Yorkshire Business with Growth
Rare Digital Marketing has been appointed by Eurofit Direct to help deliver on their ambitious growth plans. Our digital marketing team will be assisting fellow Yorkshire business with their plans to grow their business presence online by targeting, reaching and driving high-quality traffic to their website.
Google Ads Guide (Part 2): Better Ads. More Clicks
Ok, so you’re ready to grow your business using Google Ads, you’ve set up your ad groups, done a bit of research on what your customers will search and know who you want to target, now what? Why aren’t your ads converting?
Unfortunately, identifying your keywords is only half of the job, you might attract a good amount of searches, but if your ads aren’t up to scratch, those audiences will count for nothing.
In this article, we’re looking at the ‘second step’ to Google Ads (the new name for Google AdWords); structuring your ad copy and setting up extensions. You’ve lead the horse to the water, now let’s make it drink.
How to Choose the Best Keywords for your Digital Marketing Strategy
Choose the right set of keywords and your website will rank well and attract visitors who are much more likely to convert. Choose the wrong keywords and you’re really going to struggle to see results.
How to Avoid Disaster When Your Search Rankings Fail
You’ve spent a huge amount of time, resources and effort in getting your website into the top organic search results for your chosen keywords and phrases. You wake up one morning and realise that traffic to your site has fallen significantly along with your rankings. Is there a quick fix? Should you panic? Before you start, check these factors in our quick guide first!