Due to rapid growth Rare Digital Marketing is looking for an experienced PPC Manager to join the team. We are looking for someone who can develop our client’s paid search, display and paid social campaigns.
As the PPC manager, you will be responsible for auditing, setting up, managing and optimising campaigns across multiple countries, as well as creating reports, speaking with the clients and developing new ideas.
We are looking for someone with experience in managing PPC campaigns, who is a self-starter, great with numbers and eager to develop their career.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing paid search campaigns, including customer and keyword research, writing text ads and building out campaigns to best practice.
- Ongoing management & optimising of campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, testing and general hygiene.
- Updating reports and analysing performance, offering suggestions on improvements and new ideas.
- Reporting performance and ideas to the Managing Director, as well as updating other internal teams on the performance of PPC campaigns.
- Hands-on PPC experience.
- Experienced with Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Analytics.
- Good attention to detail.
- Great with numbers.
- Good written, analytical & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Agency experience.
- Experience of working on retail PPC campaigns.
- Social ads experience.
- Client-facing experience.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 based on length of service.
- Opportunity to work with an experienced team.
- Company pension
- Friendly and informal positive team environment
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Please, no agencies.
Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Business
Creating a strong online presence in today’s market is a must for anyone who wants their business to flourish and survive.
Your Guide to Inbound Marketing and Business Growth
Over the last 20 years, as technology and the internet has developed, so too have our buying habits and the way we consume information. This has also lead to a significant shift in the way we advertise to customers. Customers no longer want to be interrupted, they want to be helped, guided and advised. Traditional advertising methods are no longer trusted by the majority of customers who have come to expect false claims and undelivered promises from adverts.
Is Your Diet Making You Unproductive?
Did you know than an unhealthy diet can really affect your productivity at work? You’d be surprised how making just a few little changes can make you much more productive at work.
How to Write Emails that Connect with your Customers
Email marketing is one of the best ways to speak directly to both prospective and existing customers, keeping in touch with them so that when they’re ready to make a purchase, they think of your brand. Emails are a great way to build trust and relationships with your customers. But, what happens when no-one opens or seems interested in the emails you’re sending out?