Due to rapid growth Rare Digital Marketing is looking for an experienced PPC Manager to join the team. We are looking for someone who can develop our client’s paid search, display and paid social campaigns.
As the PPC manager, you will be responsible for auditing, setting up, managing and optimising campaigns across multiple countries, as well as creating reports, speaking with the clients and developing new ideas.
We are looking for someone with experience in managing PPC campaigns, who is a self-starter, great with numbers and eager to develop their career.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing paid search campaigns, including customer and keyword research, writing text ads and building out campaigns to best practice.
- Ongoing management & optimising of campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, testing and general hygiene.
- Updating reports and analysing performance, offering suggestions on improvements and new ideas.
- Reporting performance and ideas to the Managing Director, as well as updating other internal teams on the performance of PPC campaigns.
- Hands-on PPC experience.
- Experienced with Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Analytics.
- Good attention to detail.
- Great with numbers.
- Good written, analytical & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Agency experience.
- Experience of working on retail PPC campaigns.
- Social ads experience.
- Client-facing experience.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 based on length of service.
- Opportunity to work with an experienced team.
- Company pension
- Friendly and informal positive team environment
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Please, no agencies.
What is Content Marketing and Why does Your Business Need it?
Content marketing has become one of the most important and effective methods for communicating with existing and potential customers.
Is Your Diet Making You Unproductive?
Did you know than an unhealthy diet can really affect your productivity at work? You’d be surprised how making just a few little changes can make you much more productive at work.
Is Your E-Commerce Digital Marketing Strategy Ready for the Festive Period?
It’s that time of year again. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas and New Year are just around the corner and, with the John Lewis ad now on our television screens, the hype is in full swing. Here are our top tips for getting your digital strategy right for your E-commerce store.
The Seven Days of Christmas Motivation
Christmas is almost here! Office workers are winding down, looking forward to the festive season and office parties are in full swing. For many businesses, this is traditionally a quiet time during which there’s not much to do and most people are twiddling their thumbs and counting down the days. However, if you’re a marketer or a business owner, now is the perfect time to start planning for 2018 to make sure you hit the ground running, miles ahead of your competitors on 2nd January. Here are our top tips for using the last seven working days of 2017 to your advantage.