Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team in our Sheffield office, reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Executive will work with members of Rare and its sister company, creating and executing marketing plans, including copywriting, blog content and social media.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating content and managing social media across a number of clients, liaising with the Digital Marketing Manager and other stakeholders. Part of the role will include managing digital marketing for Rare Digital Marketing and Rare Creative Group. Training on paid digital channels will be provided, along with the opportunity to work on integrated marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes
- Proven track record of creating optimised web and social media content for both B2B and B2C clients
- Able to execute plans created by other members of the digital marketing team
- Strong communication skills, the role will require you to liaise with clients and other stakeholders
- Attributes in time management and prioritisation of tasks whilst working to tight deadlines
- The desire to continually develop knowledge across all aspects of marketing, and keep up with the latest industry trends
Requirements of the role
- Experience of planning and executing Content Marketing and Social Media campaigns
- Some experience of working with clients or in an agency, this could be an internship from 6 months to 2 years
- Experience of using Google Analytics is desirable but not essential
- Occasional travel will be required
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no agencies.
Is it Time to Spring Clean Your PPC Campaigns?
The New Year might be long gone but, with spring on the horizon, it feels like a second chance for new beginnings and time to spring clean not only our homes but our digital marketing campaigns too. If you find that your PPC campaigns are not delivering the best return on investment, it might be time for a spring clean to get everything moving smoothly again. Here are our 8 top tips for tidying up your PPC campaigns.
Your Guide to Inbound Marketing and Business Growth
Over the last 20 years, as technology and the internet has developed, so too have our buying habits and the way we consume information. This has also lead to a significant shift in the way we advertise to customers. Customers no longer want to be interrupted, they want to be helped, guided and advised. Traditional advertising methods are no longer trusted by the majority of customers who have come to expect false claims and undelivered promises from adverts.
How to Write Content for Users and Search Engines
Anyone who writes content knows that it can be difficult to strike the balance between creating engaging content that your target audience will find informative and producing content that optimises your keywords and helps your website to rank in the search engines. However, getting your content onto page one of the results will significantly increase your chances of being seen.
Why Does your Business Need Digital Marketing?
5 reasons why your businesses NEEDS Digital Marketing.