Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team in our Sheffield office, reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Executive will work with members of Rare and its sister company, creating and executing marketing plans, including copywriting, blog content and social media.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating content and managing social media across a number of clients, liaising with the Digital Marketing Manager and other stakeholders. Part of the role will include managing digital marketing for Rare Digital Marketing and Rare Creative Group. Training on paid digital channels will be provided, along with the opportunity to work on integrated marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes
- Proven track record of creating optimised web and social media content for both B2B and B2C clients
- Able to execute plans created by other members of the digital marketing team
- Strong communication skills, the role will require you to liaise with clients and other stakeholders
- Attributes in time management and prioritisation of tasks whilst working to tight deadlines
- The desire to continually develop knowledge across all aspects of marketing, and keep up with the latest industry trends
Requirements of the role
- Experience of planning and executing Content Marketing and Social Media campaigns
- Some experience of working with clients or in an agency, this could be an internship from 6 months to 2 years
- Experience of using Google Analytics is desirable but not essential
- Occasional travel will be required
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Please no agencies.