Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team in our Sheffield office, reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Executive will work with members of Rare and its sister company, creating and executing marketing plans, including copywriting, blog content and social media.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating content and managing social media across a number of clients, liaising with the Digital Marketing Manager and other stakeholders. Part of the role will include managing digital marketing for Rare Digital Marketing and Rare Creative Group. Training on paid digital channels will be provided, along with the opportunity to work on integrated marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes
- Proven track record of creating optimised web and social media content for both B2B and B2C clients
- Able to execute plans created by other members of the digital marketing team
- Strong communication skills, the role will require you to liaise with clients and other stakeholders
- Attributes in time management and prioritisation of tasks whilst working to tight deadlines
- The desire to continually develop knowledge across all aspects of marketing, and keep up with the latest industry trends
Requirements of the role
- Experience of planning and executing Content Marketing and Social Media campaigns
- Some experience of working with clients or in an agency, this could be an internship from 6 months to 2 years
- Experience of using Google Analytics is desirable but not essential
- Occasional travel will be required
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no agencies.
Google Ads Guide (Part 2): Better Ads. More Clicks
Ok, so you’re ready to grow your business using Google Ads, you’ve set up your ad groups, done a bit of research on what your customers will search and know who you want to target, now what? Why aren’t your ads converting?
Unfortunately, identifying your keywords is only half of the job, you might attract a good amount of searches, but if your ads aren’t up to scratch, those audiences will count for nothing.
In this article, we’re looking at the ‘second step’ to Google Ads (the new name for Google AdWords); structuring your ad copy and setting up extensions. You’ve lead the horse to the water, now let’s make it drink.
Is Your E-Commerce Digital Marketing Strategy Ready for the Festive Period?
It’s that time of year again. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas and New Year are just around the corner and, with the John Lewis ad now on our television screens, the hype is in full swing. Here are our top tips for getting your digital strategy right for your E-commerce store.
Your Guide to Inbound Marketing and Business Growth
Over the last 20 years, as technology and the internet has developed, so too have our buying habits and the way we consume information. This has also lead to a significant shift in the way we advertise to customers. Customers no longer want to be interrupted, they want to be helped, guided and advised. Traditional advertising methods are no longer trusted by the majority of customers who have come to expect false claims and undelivered promises from adverts.
How to Build Successful Social PPC Ads
If you’re thinking about jumping on the social PPC (Pay-per-Click) bandwagon you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll be exploring what social PPC is and how it can help drive your business.